A repository of parrot-human relationships. The beautiful and the ugly. The joys and the pain. The heart-warming and the heart-wrenching. And then some Buddhist content once in a long while.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Xiao Feng's here to stay!

My first priority is that Xiao Feng will go to a good home after knowing what he's been through. And initially i have doubts about whether I can provide him such a home in consideration that I already have my flock to care for and how needy cockatoos can be.

However, after several weeks of being with us trying to work out his screaming problem and searching for a suitable, trusted friend to adopt him, Xiao Feng seems to have fitted right in to our home. He seems to be contended and confident with my home environment and flock care routine such that he no longer scream intermittenly for long.

So I guess he'll be with me for good!

Too soft hearted and GREEDY to part with him now that we find out what a sweet little cockatoo he is!!

Here's a clip of Xiao Feng playing with some of his toys:


No comments: